c# - How to manage that aspx pages load faster? -


I have a big problem that you can work with all of the web forms.

The problem is the page load time is the localhost in Vista (IIS 7). I use this article.

As you can see, this more than 17 seconds to show the page !!! And only 2 seconds to load the page manually ...

I am using the ASP.NET AJAX framework to work with Web Parts.

How can I reduce this to 17 seconds?

Any idea where to go is greatly appreciated :)


Added: test the correct answer

< P> I tested

  & asp: ScriptManager id = "sm" runat = "server" />  

In

  & lt; Ajax: ToolkitScriptManager id = "sm" runat = "server" CombineScripts = "true" />  

More results use firebug is impressive (half time, and no cache access!) As you can see in the image below

And with CSS and jQuery, cached files are less than half of it!

not as a valid answer Will be counted because I do not know exactly how to do that, but the problem is that most browsers (except maybe Safari and Chrome) probably load javascript gradually, because it is necessary to wait to execute the previous script (As it can change the document). It is usually fixed by adding all javascript files to one.

Edit: Related Questions:. Apart from this, I can not see which scripts are actually included in the screenshot, but this is your custom script. Is there any way to combine them in some way in your application?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -