c# - ModalPopupExtender Performance Issues -


I have a strange display problem using my model ambient MS Ajax toolkit, There are approximately 1600 rows in the gridview if I show my gridview at 10 rows per page, then the display is acceptable, to show about the other.

Is this behavior normal? The speed of the data displayed on my page is affecting the speed .. Has anyone experienced it, if so, what was your solution?

:: Edit: When I postback, do gridview.

I can bet that the problem is that with 1600 lines, your Gridview posted back to the big viewstate Do check the viewstate size in your page source.

You can also use (a HTTP proxy) to check the quantity and content of the returned data on the server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -