c# - NGen and Gacutil best practices -


This is my first post, so please forgive me if it is not written well.

I am working on a WinForms application that has approximately 5 referenced assemblies - written by us, and about 8 referenced assemblies by third parties (unless we hope to update them in the future That something is not wrong - Infographic / Dave Xpex component!).

Our startup times are a bit higher on cold boots, am I thinking that they have to add them to GAC and they have a way to go.

When we are setting up NGen cache, should it also be in gac? What is the connection between the two? Whom should I target for? We have an exe, I want to do an ILMerge, but I'm not sure it will work in our scenario - the long story

In addition, how much memory is my memory - such as Java applications (like Netbeans!)

thanks

The main idea is to use the delayed startup whenever possible to improve the startup time. Immediately after the startup do not immediately do things that are immediately unnecessary. Use of Patterns After starting a non-critical introduction after the show-main form, it is also possible to start the background preparatory worker. Etc., etc., etc.

You can also check the following.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -