c# - SQLite triggers and raising events in other processes -


I'm new to the trigger, so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Is it possible for a trigger (or some other database system) to increase an event in another process For example, I need an app to know about some particular activity (special Update to a specific table with data), but I should not have to do that process with the database Did anyone know that a trigger (or maybe a stored procedure) An event or any other asynchronous notification system Ia is likely to increase?

Yes, a Write a trigger that works on your criteria and defines what you call an external function. I can forget whether SQLite custom calls external functions, but they are there


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -