c# - trying to create a asp.net mvc viewpage w/o codebehind page -


I am trying to create a watch page in my ASP.NET-MVC app. For this, I have a strongly typed view, and I too have overrined the MVCPAG class.

For some reasons when I load the page, it says that it can not load like this:

  & lt;% @ page title = "" Language = "c #" masterpagefile = "~ / view / share / site.master" line 2: inheritance = "blah .miviewpage    

The code you posted Quite confused I am not sure what is wrong, but this is how I work for my work (i.e. page without code):

   

Change MyCustomViewModel with your own visual model class, because you have mentioned that you have a persistent view.

If it still does not work, then it can post more detailed code & amp; The reported error may be easy to help people ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -