c# - WebService: Difference between my pc and server -


I have a bug where special characters (in this case Dennis 'ø') are shown correctly when the local level , But the wrong code runs on the server (I get a pipe '|'). I was trying to solve it today, but in addition to updating code files I did not have access to the server. I will limit access to Monday, so I can write intermediate results in at least one log file, but to be prepared I thought I would ask here for suggestions.

Program flow:

The AC # test calls its web service through a webRinance. This web service calls the external web service through any other web request.

When I run my own web service locally, I get the right results from the external web service.

The server returns an external web service error; He did not find the word I was looking for. Except that I entered the 'Bossemargage', but the word about which the complaint is made is returned back as 'BSSMgarge'. What could be the reason for this difference? The AAPIIC server runs with the exact same regional settings as its local machine.

I'm sure this is the common stuff, but I'm not doing web services first (I know about C # / NAT at home, and encoding etc.).

Thank you!

You need to check your data at every level of the process. Make sure that you understand what encoding you are using (try to avoid using encoding.Default ) and some of the binary data going along with something like viral data Confirm.

More info.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -