elisp - Implementing a dired interface in emacs for something other than the filesystem? -


The commonly used data analysis framework in high energy physics uses a binary file format that includes an internal file system The LS () method output from the program (i.e. Folder & Amp; Files) program sees something like this:

  key: TH1D name1 key: TH1D name2 key: TH2D name 3 ... .  

Where "TH1D" and "TH2D" etc. are the only object types. This file will be very good to browse in a tired interface in Imac, I certainly do not have the energy / time to write a tired interface (even with the help of DearLL) my question Is it possible that if possible, how can I tap into a tired interface by implementing some functions again, as is the tired interface for output like above?

I'm sure there is a full-fledged tool here, but pointers for examples, tutorials and other useful information.

archive - moad or tower-mode May be a good starting point.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -