Extending Visual Studio 2003 C++ debugger using autoexp.dat and DLL -


I know that a solution would be to use VS 2005 or 2008, but this is not an option at this time. To improve the way I display the data in the clock window, write the extension of the VS 2003 C ++ debugger. The main reason I'm just using a DLL instead of the original AutoXP DATT functionality is that I want to be able to conditionally display things. To wit. I want to be able to say "If a member of the name is not an empty string, display name, otherwise display [no other member]"

I am not getting online from MS or others who are VS Use this part of 2003 (or try to experiment). The MSDN E Edin sample was a good start, but it was very basic and actually did not help me get too far.

So far I'm just learning my way around it, despite knowing that in the end how I am working on how to display different types of things.

I used to get DLL to display point-to-basic-type members, string members, pointers-to-user-defined-type members, and Auto_ptr (much testing and error Medium). Are members. At the moment I am having trouble displaying vector members and auto_ptr members.

(I found a page that says that auto_ptrs dislikes, but I need to be able to display them properly because they mean my extension code.)

My question is, is anyone doing this kind of thing and do you have some useful documents on this subject or not?

Thank you! [Update: I've worked so hard that I'm having trouble with the members of AutoIpR class. This is the reason that the string class is implemented in a four [buffer ] Where it stores data for small stars, and if the letter string is longer than 15 characters (+ Termination characters) then I'm not sure whether it's trying to hack to display for a long time or not. (I can display those stars which are enough to be saved in four [buffers])

This article can help you:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -