How do I return a string array in c# and use it in unmanaged c++? -


Can anyone tell me how to return a string array by one method and use it in C #?

Suppose I have to return the array in {one, two, ..... ten} and c ++, I have to display this array on the console and do some action.

It did not make me self, but on an estimate:

to create an assembly in C # For Csharpassembly.dll is called with the following class

  using the system; Namespace CesarPadaccations {public class} CSharpClass {public static string [GetStrings ({return new string} ["1", "2", "3"})); }}}  

But in your case create an assembly that creates this assembly in C # and HAA MC ++ program context and call it:

  #include "stdafx.h" #using & lt; Mscorlib.dll & gt; # Using "csharpassembly.dll" using the namespace system; Namespace Csharpassembly using __gc class {public: static zero} ProcessCShaperStrings () {array ^ stringArray = CSharpClass :: GetStrings (); Console :: lineline (string array [0]); ...         // e.t.c      }  }; Int wmain (zero) {Test :: ProcessCShaperStrings (); Return 0; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -