ruby on rails - has_many and a legacy scheme -


I'm looking for advice here:

I have two tables in heritage plan, Code> one and b , asamename = b. Name brought to . If both of them are columns, then how do I establish a relationship between them in Rail (v2.1.0)? Given that there are many b in A , what would be best practice:

  1. use : finder_sql < / Code> and just select a SQL,

  2. Configure the connection through other parameters (how? I know that I have the : foreign_key = 'alias' / Code>, but it will only try to set a name to AID = B. relationship - what can I do to set right?),

  3. < Li

So, what would you suggest?

If you are stuck with Rail 2.1 for some reason, then the best option is set_primary_key It looks like , such as:

  class is a set_primary_key's 'somename' has_many: bs ,: foreign_key = & gt; The 'alias' end  

also has a nickname that allows you to use syntax such as attribution for that ( self.primary_key = 'somename' ).

By the way, if you are able to upgrade to 2.3, you can use the primary_key option directly with has_many , such as: < / P> is_imit: debitosis,: primary_keys = & gt; 'Somename' ,: foreign_key = & gt; If you choose to use it, you will not need to declare the primary key for the class using the set_primary_key .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -