sql server - Error When Creating CLR Function -


I created a C # class that contains 2 static methods and I successfully created an assembly in SQL 2005. When I create a table-value function from that assembly, I get the following error:

Message 650 9, Level 16, State 36, Process, Line 2
Metadata There was an error collecting; 'HSST 0x80004005 with

We have other CLR functions that are in the same DLL and work fine. What I tried to emulate other works, but I can not seem to work this function.

All the documents online are unable to help

I had the same problem In the C # method, the return value is converted into datatable and wallallel's inimenable inst'd. No problem.

Good luck

tsadok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -