Touch typing in Visual Studio 2008 -


I'm a touch typist.

I am using a regular HP 17 "laptop ...

While using Visual Studio 2008, often with my right hand to navigate on different lines of editor

I have not noticed that I am not interested in investing time to learn a vi user and viemu.

It's frustrating when I'm doing some complicated coding And I want to take my hand to use the arrow keys ...

I'm interested in knowing how other developers handle this thing?

Edit: One reason I do not use the pumpkin is that I am a consultant and I have to use other machines who do not have Viemu addin installed.

I'm a VIM user and a touch typist Funds used never hjkl it. It's okay to use the arrow keys to me, but I am that I admire my colleagues must admit that rely on the skills.

Only the thin g is really annoying that there are not one place on different keyboards like home , termination Does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -