visual c++ - VC++ #import directive for GCC/G++ -


I'm trying to test a library that provides VC + + example; However, I use GCC / G ++ for all my projects.

OK, the way VC ++ reaches the example library, it uses the #import command, instead of the library DLL, then it namespace < I> LIBRARYNAME , and then it is capable of creating some undefined type (I think it is defined in DLL) and can create a new instance of __uuidof Since then, since then, one would make an example to call a library function For example, created obj-> fu () and so on.

Good ... #import of G ++ is different Import of VC ++ (see), so this example will not work for me.

Is there a way that can be changed to compile it under G ++, or until the library developer is trying me to be a stable library?

If you are using signin, then this page: All you need is your help.

If you are using Mingview, you can complete the same task, but you will probably not get grep and sed, so you must use another method of filtering your .def Get the file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -