visual studio - MSBuild custom common targets -


I am setting up a TFS build definition and I'm having trouble running that code in which I have kept < Code> Custom.After.Microsoft.Common.Targets file. The file is definitely in the right place, and is definitely being parsed (errors are created due to breaking the syntax in the file), but none of this code is being run. I've put the exact same code in the TFSBuild.proj file, and it works fine, get all the right goals over-written, etc. What is the reason for this?

Remember evaluation priority; If an item or property is set, it will not be overwritten except for later addition, where you call CreateProperty or CreateItem functions. I came to know that it prevents me from running conditional work.

Set verbatim for 'diag', to see what is included, is evaluated on server build.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -