c# - Setting the LinqDataSource Where Clause using DateTime Column -


In C # .net, I have the following datasource setup that I dynamically assign a WHERE segment to the rear code Trying to ...

  & lt; Asp: LinqDataSource ID = "LinqDataSource1" runat = "server" contextname = "MyNameSpace.DataClasses1DataContext" TableName = "MyTableWithADateTimeColumn" & gt; & Lt; / ASP: LinqDataSource & gt;  

The code looks like something behind ...

  LinqDataSource1.Where = "MyDateColumn == DateTime (" + date time.Now + ") ";  

It gives me an error of the '' 'or', 'expected I have tried to put it in quotation marks as well, as well From time to time and without the cast in the form of quotation marks ...

  LinqDataSource1.Where = @ "MyDateColumn ==" + date time.Now + @ "" " ";  

This gives me incompatible with the operand types, 'datetime' and 'string' , But I'm clear

Is it like that? What will happen about this now ...

  LinuxDataSource 1. Where =" Maidat Column == Date Time The purse ("+ date time.Nob +") can not make a date in the construcker using string; pars () ...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -