database - Modifying an Oracle number column -


I have a table where there is a column number (22, 12) where the number should be (22,2). Since it has data in it, I can not just modify the column in the correct accuracy.

What would be the most effective way to go about setting up columns?

One thing I have not mentioned before is that the table has many indexes, connected to the trigger and other tables.

  temporary radius trfoobar disabled; Add optional table fobers (newcomer number); Update Foober SET newcol = oldcol, oldcol = null; Alternative Table Foob Repair (OldCall Number (22.2)); Update Fubar SET oldcol = newcol; Alternative Table Fobre Drop (Nucleus); Enable Trigger Triobarph;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -