Datacontext and Unit of work -


I'm a newbie for object-oriented programming. I have spent 8 years as a procedural programmer, although Linq to Sql is not a good option, it is still a good light ORM if I want to use LTS as my data access, and I have Compared to my question, there is an MVP pattern for my UI, as follows

In an MVP pattern you usually create a presenter for each scene. Suppose that the work of the two units in a game in my thoughts. It is said that I have a client edit screen as u and there is an order order details screen on the same page as my other UOA. My thinking is that I have two presenters who are in the context of datacontext to support adaptive conductors. Is this a specific thing in enterprise application?

It looks like you're right.

If you want to feel better for the pattern, then you can see free book chapters from the Undaunted Diner Project [at

[1]: at


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -