django refactoring models -


I'm cleaning a little bit on my own project project and so I decided to rename some models which are not needed in some unnecessary areas Remove them. I removed all the tables from DBS and resumed "SyncDeb". However, now I am getting and error

  pollites.polls.views could not be imported: The name can not be imported OldTableName  

This is a template error from base.html

OldTableName no longer exists (I named it). Does admin site need to work properly with the new schema to run something else?

You will have to check your imports in your pollsite.polls.views. Most likely that you still have the old model's name in that file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -