geometry - A reverse of Haversine formula for MySQL? -


In my DB I store a focus point with radius (in meters).

I am looking to pass in a latitude / LNG, and after that there are mysql values ​​stored on me to create a circle to tell me that if the point I passed is that Is there anything within the circle? Is there anything that allows me to do this, like the Hawerson forum (which would have assumed that my issue was already in DB) Harvison Formula: (3959 * ACOS (COS (radian (40)) * COS (radian (lat)) * cos (radian ( long) - radians (-110) + sin (radians (40 )) * Sin (Andean ( long ))

db:

Circle Letter, CircleLGciter, Radius

In passing> foo Choose from id, where lat, in lng (circle function: circle layer, circle leg, radius)

MySQL has a full host of spatial data functions:

I think that To measure the relationship between Yamiti that section after you:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -