Is it possible to use anonymous functions in C++ .NET? -


It looks like Boost also supports C ++ 0x anonymous tasks. Although I am using .NET, if I can stick with it it's terrible.

Actually I want to write some quick codes for the object. I have a robot which can be about 85-90 states Most states are just "the integer value passed to the robot microcontroller" so I ask the robot to go to 35 instances in the state.

However in some states user input is required such as user input so that I would like to keep it simple and write a few lines of code for the difference. I have considered using derivative classes but there are a lot of code involved in modifying some lines.

If C ++ By the net you mean C ++ / CLI, so yes. When MS supports C + + 0x lambda expressions in its C ++ compiler, this support will increase to C ++ / CLI if you want Lambda Expression now , then you can add Boost.Lambda Are stuck with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -