java - Eclipse 3.5 (and newer) switching tab is very slow -


I am using Eclipse 3.5 with Java 1.5.0.19 on MacOS 10.5.

I have just opened 3 java files 1 files ~ 2000 lines are second 2 ~ 700 lines.

But when I switch from 1 file to second, it takes a long time (~ 20 seconds) to switch to eclipse and another tab.

I have already changed eclipse.ini to

  more eclipse.ini-startup ../../../plugins/org.eclipse. Saminox Launcher_1.0.200. v20090520.jar - Launcher.Libri ../../../plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.cocoa.macosx_1.0.0.v20090519-product org.eclipse.epp.package Jee.product -showsplash org.eclipse.platform - Launcher. Xmx pressure system 256 m -wamarg-dosi.requirewordvvarsian = 1.5 -xstart onfastahrade -dorg.cllips.svt.internal.carbon.smallFonts -XX: maxprimcysin = 512m-xms 128mxxxx1024m -xdock: icon = .. / resource / eclipse .inx -XstartOnFirstThread -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts  

Is there any way to get 3.5 faster?

Thank you.

I found this line in the Eclipse.ini file (found in the eclipse application package):

  -Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion = 1.5  

to

  -dosky.requard JavaWarsian = 1.6  

And tab switching was fast again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -