javascript - Easiest way to persist data on a PHP page -


I'm developing a web application (which is being developed in PHP) when a user requests a service So fill the user with a lot of length.

Once the user fills in the form and submits another page (the confirmation page), in which all the values ​​filled by the user are shown. I should tell you that at this level the data has not yet been saved in MySQL. Now the user can save the service request or return to this page

My problem begins here when the user < All the data are lost in the strong> Go Back BTW users use the browser back button instead of the back button provided on the confirmation page.

How can the user continue to fill data so that the user can make changes / changes in the data and then submit the changed data again.

You can use the code:

  `session_cache_limiter ( 'Must-redeemer'); ` 

This works well for me Keep in mind that this line should go before the session () Anyway, this is useful for me because all of the people coming with the sessions Does not have to deal with session variables.

Or enter the form data in a session like this: Code:

$ _ session ['myFormData'] = $ _POST;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -