javascript - What is the best way to write to several logs that are continuously being updated? -


Working on an IRC client in Adobe Air in Javascript, and thinking about logging. Each channel would have its log file running when I did not open all the logs? Will I have to log every few minutes? What is the best way to do this?

I do not know why not keep all log files open. I do not expect any other application to write the log, at least when your client is open I do not even try to apply my buffering (at least first) just write the lines and write the OS and runtime buffer Do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -