linux - Preferred terminal scripting language -


Which language do you prefer to write scripts for common tasks (backup, sync, etc.) and why? I am not talking about programming web pages or applications

I have come up with the question of why Bash is still popular, for example Python looks more comfortable for me. Do you know it or for some specific reasons?

If this "make this directory, to run this command, if this work is going on So this is "-Love, I only use the shell shell scripts.

And anything complicated, say something which purses the output of a command and works on it, Python Script - I understand this as early as writing, mainly because shell scripts are difficult to debug (python tr Bash script error than saback messages that are not useful ..), and finally the code becomes much more readable


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -