scalability - HAProxy and "sharding" -


I was thinking that someone has used proxy for confining, in particular, I was able to use a cookie I would like to be / I define an identifier and any customer who directs the cookie / identifier combination to the same server. It seems possible and my initial test starts working but I'm not sure.

My Listen Configuration looks like this:

  appli1-rewrite 0.0.0.0:80 listen to the cookie Mysession = Prefix balance roundrobin server app 1_1 192.168.0.1:80 cookie server 01 Server Ap1_2 192.168.0.2:80 Cookie Server 02 Option httpclose  

However, when I look at the request header using Live Hit Heads I do not show the migration cookie as to who it is I would expect a server based on the prefix operation. I am quite new to Haaproxy so that any help / guidance is great! According to the HAProxy docs, I think you need to zoom a little bit of your Hyproxy Config, To put this a cookie:

According to:

You want something like this:

cookie SERVERID inserted indirect


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -