sharepoint explorer view -


Can anyone tell me what I want so that I can see the Explorer for a library in SharePoint? It works on one machine and not the other. It sometimes works on Vista Client, but XP does not. It works in Internet Explorer but does not work on any other machine with the same settings.

Please help wss 3.0 on Windows Server 2008 with Vista and XP clients.

Thanks

On this server part, WebDav is required to be enabled, And the web client running on the client WebClient is just one service, see specific information about how to get started.

If WebMail is already running, make sure that the SharePoint site has been added to "Trusted Sites", is a personal list of "Trusted Sites" in I Vista SP1 and above, WebClient.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -