sharepoint - Team Foundation Server reporting stops refreshing after adding a CMMi repository -


I have this problem and I did not find any issues with this site.

Here's the thing.

I created TRFS 2008 with the Skrom Template (Kanchango). It was a clean install (a fresh OS, a fresh SQL server, a fresh machine, etc ...). So everything worked like a charm, I started 3 scrum repositories, the permissions assigned, uploaded files and so on ... 3 teams started working on them, and everything was super! By this point there were only 3 scoom repositories in the server and nothing else.

Again, I had to create a new repository, but with the CMMI template (provided with TFS). Then everything works (SharePoint site, source control, document ..) ... but .... Report refreshes!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Found someone with the same problem, stop sending the reports after adding CMMI project: )

The following link describes how to fix it:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -