System.Net.FtpWebRequest GetDateTimestamp example -


I am looking at a small bit of sample code which uses the system.Net.FtpWebRequest namespace, which The specified remote file on an FTP server I know that I need to set the object of my request object on the WebRequestMethods.Ftp.GetDateTimestamp, but I'm not sure how to get a response back into the system.Dataite object.

Yes - how big was it with me that I went with something like this

< Pre> requests = FtpWebRequest.Create ("ftp://ftp.whatever.com/somefile.txt"); request. Method = WebRequestMethods.Ftp.GetDateTimestamp; request. Proxy = faucet; (FtpWebResponse resp = (FtpWebResponse) request.GetResponse ()) using {Console.WriteLine (resp.LastModified); }

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -