Treat missing values as zero in SAS where clause -


Is Oracle equivalent to NVL function in SAS?

For example, if I have been told in SAS that section:

  where myVar & gt; -2;  

This myVar = is not going to include any rows.

If I want to treat zero values ​​as zero, then I have to say:

  where myVar> -2 or missing (myvor)  

I should be able to do something like this:

  Where NVL (Myvar, 0) & gt; -2 / or some SAS equivalent  

Is there anything in SAS?

should work

  Collage (myVar, 0) & gt; -2  

I'm not sure that the function has become available in SAS 9, so if you have a really old SAS version it can not work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -