visual studio - Standard margins between controls and standard control sizes -


For example, Windows Form provides the place of my control on the designer form, in the same manner as 12 pixels between the form boundary and the control threshold. . It seems to me too much is this standard value? Also, as I think the standard button should be 23 pixels tall, am I right? Is there a document that tells all this? And can I set this default value in Visual Studio (for example, if the default margin between control and form borders, when the snap is visible, should be 6 pixels instead of 12)?

You can always refer to it. Although it comes with an easy table, however, the pixel sizes are using.

I do not know a way to control snapping behavior in Visual Studio, however, apparently it can not be done. You can set the grid size, but it will not affect dynamic snapping lines.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -