Adding unit testing to an existing asp.net web forms application -


I have an existing asp.net webforms application that I would like to add some unit tests to but actually make sure that How to go about it

This application is a functionality-driven database that I think you can compare with the advanced forum.

How should I test?

How do I handle databases and test data?

Is any tool recommended to help in this?

The first thing you need to decide is: Em> Unit tests to add your What is inspiration?

There are many excellent reasons for being a unit test (I'm practicing TDD strictly), but knowing that what is your main motivation power is the matter to you. You should help to make sure which test will first be written.

In most cases, you should consider writing unit tests for areas of your application, which is causing you the most pain in the past.

A lot of experience has been shown that when the software was originally written without a unit test, then it may be difficult to retract unit tests later on. Provides valuable guidance on how to make an untested software testable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -