asp.net - jQuery AJAX slow in Firefox, fast in IE -


I used jQuery to post a ASP.NET Web service to implement a custom auto-full function I am here. This code works great even though it's slow in Firefox (it does not go faster than 1 second). IE is fast ignited - Great works I'm seeing posts in Firefox using firebug.

Here is the service code:

  & lt; ScriptService (), _WebService (Namespace: = "http: // tempuri.org./"), _Windows binding (Conffooto: = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1), _ Toolboxime (false) & gt; _ Public Class Test WebSvc System. Web Services. WebSwire & lt; WebMethod (), _ Script mode (Response format: Script services.Response format.Jason, Use HTPT: = True) & gt; _ Public Function GetAccounts (Byval q string) as the object 'code extracted out for simplicity returns end result function end class  

and jQuery's AJAX call:

  $ AJAX ({Before: Function (Reic) {req.setRequestHeader ("Content Type", "Application / Jason");}, Content Type: "Application / Jason; Charset = UTF-8", Type: "GET" Url: "http: //localhost/Suggest/TestWebSvc.asmx/GetAccounts", data: "q = '" + element.val () + "'", datatype: "jason", success: testWebSvcSuccess});  

As you can see, I have tried to use the HTTP GET verb rather than expecting that the call will be done as fast as it does not happen, I might post it back If I can, I am just focusing so much why it is super fast in Firefox and it is super slow.

Version: jQuery 1.3.2; Firefox 3.0.11; IE 8.0.6001.18783 (64-bit)

Thank you for any information you can provide.

I know that I am delaying in the party for this question, but like me Had to deal with the situation. External problem was using 'Problem' instead of '127.0.0.1.

IE performed faster using either url. FF was rapidly using an IP address, but added a delay of 1 second to use the localhost.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -