c# - Visual Studio: Make debugger aware that a function doesn't cause "side effects" -


I have an object that I get to see function output multiple times through the clock window. The problem is that every time I press the Fresh Button, because "This expression is the cause of the side effect and will not be evaluated" Anyone like to tag a function with something like [DoNotCauseSideEffects] The way, so every time I take action, can the clock be automatically evaluated?

I'm coding in VS 2008 or 2010.

Edit: The function looks and does, as you can see, there is no reason for any side effects. (X, y, z are all pairs)

  Public override string toasting () {return "{" + x.ToString (".00") + "," + y.ToString ( ". 00") + "," + z.ToString (". 00") + "}"; }  

You can add , ac to the clock expression To automatically refresh the price:

  x.ToString (), AC  

See MSDN for more information and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -