excel - Appending html files in VBA -


I have an Excel report with a bunch of sheets, with each table of data. I need to create a button that will create an HTML page containing tables, one after the other.

I do not know much about HTML, so my first method was going to be a macro which makes another worksheet, with tables on it, and then using the active magazine, that letter as HTML Saves. PublishObjects. The problem is that I do not want column width to be equally distributed for all the tables in the exported files.

I think the solution is to set the column width on each sheet and export the sheet individually to html, then add them all to an HTML file. Is this an easy way to accomplish this? , Or do I have to type the code to go to every HTML file and choose the related section?

In the June 2001 issue of VBPJ, I wrote a column that might be a good initial for you Will work as the point. How it is shown again through a range, it is converted into an HTML table, which was then placed to paste something else on the clipboard (e.g., frontpage). Article:

Specifically, take a look at the second question / one pair, and 2 listings that show a rangetohat () function. My code basically pulls out all the formatting - this was the goal, for me, I'm not sure enough to say that there is not enough information about the Excel object model, but I think if this is important then you have width = Can embed features.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -