How to display HTML using .NET in an interactive way -


What I basically want to do is take some HTML and display it in a way when you mouse Element, application I am pointing out that I can parse the HTML I want to do with the .NET Framework.

Using IE is fine in my project and I basically want to edit HTML so that when I split on a table, the range of the table is bold and with a different color being formed.

Edit what I'm actually doing is downloading HTML from the Internet and then processing it. I basically want a tool that can see a web page, and then when I look at the mouse on different elements, my application can parse the same HTML

to do this What's the best / easiest way?

This is not really a C # .NET question because it is a server-side technology. Using jquery you need to see javascript and javascript questions to get global response. Take a look at and you can write some code like this.

  $ ("table"). Hover (function {$ (this) .addClass ("table_border");}, function () {$ (this) .removeClass ("table_border");});  

CSS:

  .table_border {border: solid 3px red; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -