html - RSS on the root of my domain -


I have added an RSS feed to my website, but I can not get Google readers and others only give it to me The root domain (www.example.com) wants the full address from the RSS feed. How can I raise my feed without the need to add my full RSS feed address to my users?

I've added the meta tag below but it does not seem to work

thanks tom

Your default document (i.e. example that you see on the example.com) is & lt; Head & gt; There should be something inside the section:

  & lt; Link rel = "alternate" type = "application / atom + xml" title = "RSS" href = "/ feeds / questions / 1037523" & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -