Is there a CLR profiler that works with .NET 3.5 SP1 and WPF? -


In all my searches, I have only found out that old CLR profiler should work for .NET 2.0 .NET 3.0 Or with 3.5 applications.

When I try and use the .NET 3.5 SP1 WPF application for .NET 2.0 with CLR Profiler, it starts my application well, but it throws a dialog < Em> "normal language is waiting for application to start runtime" .

Since my application clearly uses CLR, I can only conclude that the new version of the CLR Profiler framework for .NET 2.0 (maybe this is just a problem with the 3.5 SP1 app is).

So, does anyone know whether there is a version of CLR profiler with 3.5 SP1? If there is no version of Microsoft's profiler, then what is another free profiler I can use? >

I just tried to run CLR Profiler with a WPF application, and it takes some time to start the app works fine (more than non-WPF applications, it seems), but it Works.

Update: Date just to answer the answer; According to the comments given below, the solution was to run the CLR profiler with administrative rights.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -