javascript - jquery ajax parse response text -


OK, it really disappoints me because I have done it a hundred times earlier, and this time it is not working Has been doing. So I know that I am doing something wrong, I can not understand it.

I am using jQuery. I do not want to use .load because it always replaces the element's children which I am loading content.

It's mine. Request:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ .get ('info.html', {}, function (html) {// debug code console.log ( $ (Html). Find ('ul') .HTML ()); // and debug code}};});  

File 'info.html' with a proper functionality There is a standard xhtml file, and the only thing in the body is a series of ul that i need to access. For some reason, the function is giving me a zero value.

In firebug, the GET request is appropriate The answer is showing the text and when I

  console.log (html);  

instead of the current console. I get full information html output, just like I expected .

Any ideas?

You can not drag a complete XHTML document You can handle only the tag inside the & lt; body & gt; of HTML code, it is frustrating. From Info.html your & lt; body & gt; Is not within the tag and try it again.

There are other possible ways around - the check given below is "Stackwise Flow Related Items" based on this reaction.

From the document: ()

"HTML strings can not contain elements that are invalid within a div, such as HTML, head, body Or title element. "

Stackworflow related items:

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -