javascript - jQuery Cross Site Fetch -


I think this is easy, but I'm missing something ...

jQuery Using, I'm trying to get a remote page (on a different server), capture the HTML content, and insert that content into the hidden divisions. However, either $. By using AJAX or $. Get results in cross-site scripting error in Firefox.

Any suggestions? Code:

  $ Ajax ({type: 'GET', url: "http://www.remote-url.com", datatype: 'html', success: function (data) {$ ('# Put_here') empty (). Append (Data);}});  

Thanks!

Chad

You can not do this - it prevents security reasons ( As you've found).

You need it on your server that your Javascript uses the Remote Server to fetch content from its side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -