Open port in linux with java application -


I have a Java application that socketsurwer in port I test my application in a window machine, and right By the way, but when I test it in a Linux machine, the port is not listening.

Is there any way to open the port especially in Linux machine?

I run the 'netstat' command, and the port I use in my application does not appear. It does not throw any exceptions I am trying to connect to the application from another machine, and the connection has been denied.

Honestly, I do not know why it did not ...

Help Please

Thank you, David

To open the port number you are trying to use?

If it is below 1024, only root users can open it or access it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -