php - A simple explanation of common design patterns for non-native English speakers -


I am often facing design patterns, and I find it hard enough to understand that I do not understand most articles I speak English well.

Or, if you have any links, I would appreciate it that someone can explain the following design patterns: Builder, Prototype, Bridge, Composite, Decorator, Foreweight, Proxy and Observer for Bus and Basic English. For good resources, I am ready to spend time trying to understand it.

High, highly recommend the book.

This is a good lookup tool for design patterns, although it may be difficult to read that you are not fluent in English.

A list of design patterns with examples of PHP, you can see it:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -