wcf client - The right way to create WCF service references? -


I have a host of TCP based WCF services. Now I am creating a project that consumes that service, But there are at least two ways to add context to the service in terms of a project and both produce wildly different proxies. At first I used "add service reference" from the project menu, but it made some big files And the core of the core XML Schema net type. Then I tried SvcUtil which creates only two files, a proxy and a configuration file that holds the service reference and binding criteria, it is much better but ...

In both cases V.S. Re-generating tools Definitions of type Although I have provided a reference to the assembly in which it contains the service and uses all kinds. For example, some of my service methods come back to the usual collection of unit squares. All institution classes are defined within an assembly which I have referred directly to the consumer project, then why should those types be redefined?

If some body can give some advice on consuming WCF services then I would be grateful to follow the type and any best method.

We have found that the add service reference creates a lot of unnecessary code in the way it helps Is more than that.

We have moved on to set it up in a manual way, here is an introduction to this method:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -