Free C# metrics calculation library (DLL) -


I wanted to ask if you know about some free C # Libraries (DLS) that CK matrix (mainly cyclone Complexity). / P>

I will need the project which I am planning to do. I know that there are already finished solutions which calculate CK matrix and display it in different forms, but what do I do I was supposed to use it from within my application. So before starting and writing, I want to ask you first.

Thanks

driven matrix An open source # Command Line Tool I Main operations are separate from the command line console client as a library (core project is available).

Even if it is very easy, it can fit your needs: it is free, calculates the number of lines and calculates the cyclic complexity of methods (potential code path Number)

This is done through direct analysis of IL thanks (depending on the same library NDepend). This analysis can be done on the assemblies created by code written in C #, VB.Net, ...

  • The project has been announced.
  • The code is available on the source.
  • A package is also released.
  • It works both on Windows and Mono
  • Update:

    Another option wonderful Gendarme , Mono will be a static analysis tool from the project.

    As a sample of usage, the code below displays the cyclomatic complexity of each method in an assembly.

      moduleDefinition module = moduleDefinition. Read module (full sassette assembly); Foreach (type in type module type) {foreach (var me type.Methods) {if (! Me.HasBody || me.IsGeneratedCode ()} I am presenting the Editorial Controller; Var r = Resolve method method to avoid GateClClomatic Complexity (I); Console.light line ("{0}: {1}", m. Toaster (), r);  
  • Project has been described
  • Code source is available
  • Packaged releases also
  • This works on both Windows and Mono

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -