How to reset my C# program (Windows mobile)? -


How can I reset my C # program?

I want my program to start again

In Windows Mobile

Thank you in advance

One way around the CeRunAppAtTime API is the use of P / invoke (or the current cover), to launch it in two seconds Schedule apps, and exit. SDF (www.opennetcf.org/sdf/) is a cover for this API.

Peter

- Peter Foot Devices Application Development MVP www.peterfoot.net | Www.inthehand.com

from Internet Archive (). (I figured out why url parser hates that link)

Look at MSDN.

Unlike Zanoni's solution, it will not be like this in two instances of your application running on it. Although it is very crooked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -