java - Error trying to use import.jxl... statements -


I am working on a program using Eclipse Galileo and JDK 6. The problem is that when I use any import.jxl. The statement gives me an error in eclipse and it will not compile then the statement like "import jxl.write.Label;" Give me an error I do not understand why this is. It says that he does not like the JSL statement if I use any import.java ... or import.javax ... then they work fine any kind of help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

In your Project Properties dialog (Project menu / Properties), under the Java Build Path, select The 'Library' tab. There you have the option to include jars or class files from other projects which are open from other places or jar and class files on your file system. Once you find your jxl.jar and add it, The library should be displayed in the tree on the tab.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -