javascript - Google Maps - when clicked Marker doesn't show -


I'm trying to use Google Maps API - I have been able to successfully add an icon, but when it This is my code:

  Function Placemarker at Point Point (Point) {Var Marker = New GMM Accelerator (Point, {Icon: icon}); GEvent.addListener (marker, "click", function () {marker.openInfoWindowHtml ('here is some text');}); Map.addOverlay (marker); }  

When I call it in IE & amp; Click on an icon I do not see the very useful JavaScript error: 'X' is zero or not the object. Thanks in advance for your help

It seems that you are not instantting any icon objects (or not blocking it in your location, the vocal ATPoint function).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -