jQuery Fancybox & Image Frame Size Control -


I know that I can use the width and framesheet option to control the frame size of inline and iFrame content , But what can I do to control the frame size manually while displaying images?

My problem is that I have images which I want to display in a fancy box which are extremely horizontal and are not more vertical; Fancybox is the scales so that the lightbox is really wide and not too long, which means that you can not really see this image at all.

What I like is that the image scrolls light box horizontally. (And no, I can not convert images.)

Any ideas?

I just hacking FancyBox and adding another option which I want This is the essence:

  if (opts.imgManSize) {_set_content ('& lt; img alt = "" id = "fancy_img" src = "' + imagePreloader.src + '" / & Gt; ', opts.imgWidth, imagePreloader.height + 20); } Other {_set_content ('& lt; img alt = "" id = "fancy_img" src = "' + image uploader srr + '" / "gt;', width, height);} ... if (opts.imgManSize) {$ ("#fancy_content"). CSS ('overflow', 'auto');} ... if (opts.imgManSize) {$ ('# fancy_img'). CSS ('width', 'auto'); } ... $ .fn.fancybox.defaults = {imgManSize: false, imgWidth: 425, imgHeight: 355, ...}  

works like a charm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -