jsf - Netbeans, jsp:include -


I am using JSF in NetBusiness I just want to add one page to another page. But whichever I tried, and when I run the main page, I do not get any errors, but I can not see my included page in a main page. Why?

My main page is:

  & lt; Jsp: root version = "2.1" xmlns: f = "http://java.sun.com/jsf / core" xmlns: h = "http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" xmlns: jsp = "Http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" xmlns: webuijsf = "http: // www.sun.com/webui/webuijsf"> & Lt; Jsp: directive.page contentType = "text / html; charset = UTF-8" page encoding = "UTF-8" /> & Lt; F: View & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: page id = "page 1" & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: html id = "html1" & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: head id = "head1" & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: link id = "link1" url = "/ css / front.css" /> & Lt; Webuijsf: script id = "script1" url = "/ scripts / front2.js" /> & Lt; Webuijsf: link url = "favicon.ico" rel = "shortcut icon" type = "picture / x-icon" /> & Lt; / Webuijsf: top & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: body id = "body1" style = "- Rev-layout: grid" & gt; & Lt; Webuijsf: form id = "form1" & gt; & Lt ;! - This is where I have included my page - & gt; & Lt; F: Subview id = "Navigation" & gt; & Lt; Jsp: include page = "fractitation.in.jsp" /> & Lt; / F: subview & gt; & Lt; / Webuijsf: Forms & gt; & Lt; / Webuijsf: body & gt; & Lt; / Webuijsf: html & gt; & Lt; / Webuijsf: page & gt; & Lt; / Ch: view & gt;  

My included page is:

  & lt; F: Subview id = "frontainmenu" & gt; & Lt; F: literally & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / F: literally & gt; & Lt; / F: subview & gt; Can someone help me?  
Thank you

I recommend that you use it:

  & Lt;% @ File = "_fontsitemenu.jsp"% & gt;  

what's working for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -