makefile - Get the Linux Kernel make process to rebuild modified files -


I am modifying one of the source files when I issue the build command:

  NOEXTRAS = 1 skipabi = true skipmodule = true fakeroot debian / Rule binary-insp8600  

This rebuilds the debs, but none of the modified source files has been rebuilt is.

What's going on? Do I have to completely clean up a source file every time to modify it?

There is no such thing

The revised file was ./init/ main.c .

As a note binary-insp8600 I have a custom flavor designed for my Inspiron 8600 laptop.

Debian / Rules is not a kernel file, it is editable by you There is no way to know the file, there is the dependency of the last kernel because these dependencies are in the real makefile.

In fact, I depend on a "flag" file that builds debian / rules build target (which actually compiles) If it is the case after the completion of, then a simple solution will have to remove that "flag" file; It will then re-compile everything (by calling the kernel's Makefile , which is to know the method of partial rebuilding.) Of course, it is assuming that the build target

(I have not seen debian / rules for the package you are using, so I may be wrong, but at least this Is a beginning.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -