.net - "Layout Shapes" in Windows Workflow -


I am looking for hours. It is possible that it is not in existence and I should eliminate it .... But I have a state machine that I am designing and it is not possible to shape it in any kind of shape, it is not that a program can improve but it will be a good starting point.

Does anyone know of the automated size layout utility for Windows Workflow in Visual Studio 2008?

As far as I know there is no device or utility available to you, Will do

But if you are interested in giving it a try then you basically workflow 1. The need to change the hang file is automatically generated as you change the default layout and save the workflow.

> The format is quite easy. It is basically an XML file that contains the size and location of each state and the layout of the state switch connector. I think everything is getting to work hard to get in line.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -